What it is: The Rebound Educational Screening License is available for K-12 schools, Colleges and Universities, and Public Libraries. The license includes the necessary rights to use the film in the classroom and/or host screenings on a single campus location for parents, educators, students, community, and in your library’s collection. Each license is site-specific, so school screenings must take place on the campus or physical location for which it was purchased.
What you get:
- Academic and Educational Public Performance License for a single campus or location
- DVD or Bluray disc (English, 75 min, Closed Captioned)
- “Clean” version available
- Access to The Rebound toolkit and Discussion Guide
- Digital screening promotional materials
Who it’s for: This license is valid for professors, librarians, and student life organizers at colleges and universities. For more information, read the Licensing FAQs. For any questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
This license does not allow you to loan, to rent, to sublicense, to digitize or to duplicate the film in any way.
Please note that our standard mode of delivery is via DVD or BluRay disc. Supplemental materials available digitally.